Here are the steps on how you can effectively manage your Districts through the RFOX VALT User Portal:
Managing District Settings
- Log in https://portal.rfoxvalt.com/ with your RFOX ID. To create an RFOX ID Account, go to: Creating RFOX ID Account
- From the menu bar, click My Spaces
- Select Districts
- Click Manage on the Districts
- The District general information section shows additional details such as District ID, quarter (Akarmoto, Callinova, etc.), and location (genesis, etc.)
- The following configurations allow you to personalise your District:
- Interior: Choose from 5 Templates. This will change the interior of your District in the RFOX VALT
- Banner: Upload a banner for your District
- Logo: Upload a logo for your District
- Accent: Change your color accent by selecting any color or inputting the color hex code. This color will be seen on certain elements in your District to better represent your brand, for example, the picture frames.
- In the District detailed information section, you can edit the details of your Districts, such as Title, Subtitle, Description, Website, Facebook, and Twitter.
The Title, Subtitle and Description are shown next to the Banner and Logo outside your District in the RFOX VALT. The Website and social profiles will be shown in form of web views inside the District. (Currently only Website is enabled; Facebook and Twitter will be added soon)
The Collaborator sections allows you to add users to collaborate with you in District management.
Once you add a collaborator, that user (the collaborator) will then get access to the District management under the MY SPACES/Collaborations tab.
Add the RFOX ID or the email address that has an RFOX ID account associated with that email into the field. Then, click on "Send Invite"
Managing Access Permissions
You can set access permissions to your Disctrict in the Access section.
By default, the Access permission is set to basic setting with two options: (1) Access for everyong and, (2) Access only for the owner.
When you turn on the advanced setting, you grant access to specific users by adding the smart contract address of the NFT collection to the text fields. Anyone who owns NFTs from the specified collection can access your Apartment. Let’s look at the example below to know how to do this.
First, assume that you allow users who hold NFTs in the RFOX VALT OG CitiXens collection to access your NFTs:
- Go to Opensea https://opensea.io/ and search for the OG collection.
- Click on the Etherscan button below
- Copy the contract address in Etherscan. It is the smart contract address of this NFT collection
- Paste the contract address in the text box of RFOX Valt Portal
- Click Add contract
- Completed. Now only people who have NFTs in this collection can enter your District.
- With Pin code, you can set up a code and share it with only those you allow to access the District
Managing your NFT Slots
In the District map view, you can see the floor plan of your District with numbers indicating the slots for NFTs, media and eventually more other assets.
A District has 20 slots in total.
- In the Slot Manager, add NFTs that you want displayed in your District. Click Add Slot
- Select from the list of NFTs in your current connected wallet.
- You can directly upload other supported files like images, videos or gifs and arrange them in your District. Below the floor map you will see the slots that you have added to the list. The number of each item in the list indicates the position of the item in the District floor map. You can rearrange the item positions by drag-and-drop.