Here are the steps on how to manage your Apartments through the RFOX VALT Portal. You can edit your Apartment's basic information, access permissions and NFTs.
- Log in https://portal.rfoxvalt.com/ with your RFOX ID. To create an RFOX ID Account, go to: Creating RFOX ID Account
- Click My Spaces
- Select Apartments
- Click Manage on the Apartment
- The first section provides information about your Apartments, such as type (studio, penthouse, etc.), and quarter (Akarmoto, Callinova, etc.)
- You can edit the title of your Apartments in the second section.
Managing Access Permission
You can set access permissions to your Apartment in the Access section.
- By default, the Access permission is set to basic setting with two options: (1) Access for everyong and, (2) Access only for the owner.
- When you turn on the advanced setting, you grant access to specific users by adding the smart contract address of the NFT collection to the text fields. Anyone who owns NFTs from the specified collection can access your Apartment. Let’s look at the example below to know how to do this.
- First, assume that you allow users who hold NFTs in the RFOX VALT OG CitiXens collection to access your NFTs.
- Go to Opensea https://opensea.io/ and search for the OG collection.
- Copy the contract address in Etherscan. It is the smart contract address of this NFT collection
- Paste the contract address in the text box of RFOX Valt Portal
- Click Add contract
- Once done, only users who hold NFTs from this collection can access your Apartment
With Pin code, you can set up a code that you can share to users to access your Apartment.
Managing your NFT Slots
In the Apartment Map preview , you can see the floor plan of your Apartment with numbers indicating the slots for NFTs, media and eventually more other assets. Studios (1 slot), Standard Apartments (3 slots), Penthouse Apartments (5 slots) and Sky Apartments (9 slots).
You can add or other supported files as slots in your Apartment in the Slot Manager
You can select from the list of NFTs in your current connected wallet
You can directly upload other supported files like images, videos or gifs and arrange them in your Apartment.
Below the floor map you will see the slots that you have added to the list. The number of each item in the list indicates the position of the item in the Apartment floor map. You can rearrange the item positions by drag-and-drop.