Choobing is a way for you to stake a proper combination of KOGs and Slammers that qualifies as a set. Check out https://kogs.gg/sets-guide to learn more about qualifying sets for choobing.
Here are the steps
- Go to https://kogs.gg/my-collections and login your WAX Cloud Wallet
- Click on the KOGs that you want to create a Choob with. You can only create a Choob once it is completely filled
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to find the NFTs you want to CHOOB. Keep clicking the "show more" button if you have a large collection or simply use the filter on the left sidebar.
After clicking on 2 of the matching items you’re CHOOBing up, the portal automatically begins counting and assembling the set.
- Keep clicking on KOGs or Slammers until the set is complete. Once you reach the set’s target number, hit the CREATE TUBE button.
- Pay the 5 WAXP tokens Choobing fee.
Do note that creating a Choob requires CPU resource from the WAX ecosystem, if you encounter an error, you will need to stake more WAX on your CPU resource at https://all-access.wax.io/dashboard
- Freshly minted Choobs appear in your inventory shortly after approving transactions.
Do I keep the Choob whenever I trade it's contents?
No, the Choob will be opened automatically whenever you trade its contents.
This also applies to Choob staking events as well.